Monday, September 30, 2024

Bandi Loving Life At Home

 



Song:  To Sir With Love

Artist:  Lulu



Bandi at home on the third floor deck.

She loves going out on it to sniff the air...
and to scout out her territory from above.

There are over 2 acres for her to explore.

I will be walking her around the property so she may mark her territory...
to let other animals know that she is here.


Don't worry...
I never tie her outside.

Bandi is on a handheld leash whenever I take her out to use the bathroom.

The reason I don't use an invisible fence is that...
although I haven't seen any bears or mountain lions...
 there are bears and mountain lions on this mountain...
and eagles in the air (I had seen one).

( There are also deer...
and wherever they are...
the predators are as well ).

And so...
I now always accompany her for her bathroom needs.

( I had initially let her explore on her own...
but after seeing an eagle in flight overhead...
I realized it was a bad idea ).





Bandi on one of four doggie beds I have for her to relax upon when at home...
and one in the car for our many trips.


(I had a smudged lens on my phone without realizing it).

This is one of the windows in my bedroom.

Bandi loves sticking her nose on the screen to sniff the air...
and to keep lookout.

Although I put together my queen bed frame...
I must await the arrival of the mattress in a couple of days.



These are the bay windows in my bedroom.

Bandi loves looking out these as well.

I am still unpacking items and setting things up throughout the house.

I eventually will set up my computer in the alcove of these bay windows.


Bandi is in the lower left of this picture.

This is where I eat my food...
and Bandi sits near me whenever I do...
as I always share my food with her.


Bandi enjoying the morning sun on her new doggie bed.

I got this much larger doggie bed for Bandi for the loft bedroom...
but I have it in the great room for now...
as I am still unpacking and arranging things in my home.

This doggie bed is large enough for me to sleep on as well.

It will be a little while before Bandi and I go on any extended journey by car...
as I am still getting many packages of needed items for my home.

And...
winter is not so far away.

But I will take her on journeys...
hopefully...
before and during the first winter snows.







No comments:

Post a Comment

New Adventures for Bandi - Broadmoor 7 Falls

  Song:  Wish You Were Here Group:  Pink Floyd The Broadmoor 7 Falls Park is a must see... for people and dogs alike. It is a tremendously b...